Coupe front bumper on Sedan - who has it?

02accord

Reaction score
Guys,

I saw a picture posted here, a silver Accord with TL rim. He has the coupe
front bumper on the Sedan. I would like to know what's involve to do this?
Anything special to be aware of?

-thnx in advance :)

cdubb77

Reaction score
I don't know who own's this Accord but are you talking about this one?

coupebumper2jt.jpg

2 more coupe bumpers on sedans.

coupebumper35lc.jpg

coupebumper29lu.jpg

02accord

Reaction score
Yes....indeed!

Do you know who owns this silver accord ? It's so CLEAN. And it's ALL OEM HONDA parts. I need info on what's involve to do this...so I don't screw up. :confused:

thnx.

acrod99

Reaction score
i think the first one is a 00 up. the third looks like a 98-99. i'm just goin by taillights, though.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
First one is 01-02, second and third are 98-00 judging from the side skirts and color, but ya you will need a coupe hood (although the silver one doesnt have a coupe hood but you can see a slight gap, 2nd and 3rd have coupe hoods) and the coupe bumper and a front support bar that clips into the bumper that is located behind the grill, everything else should fit in fine. I tried to do this once but the gap between the sedan hood and coupe bumper was too annoying, it was more than the one in the 1st pic(i have a 01 accord too). But ya any coupe hood will work and all should fit onto any accord from 98-02.

Last edited:

skabone

Reaction score
if you get a cf coupe hood, and the 01-02 bumper it will look sweet. no gap at all. I've really been thinking about doing that. thats a few months off though.

98sleeper

Reaction score
aweosme thanks! i have a cf coupe hood already. i'm gonna get the coupe front bumper get it painted and put on, and then i'll post the pics to let you see how it looks.

skabone

Reaction score
98sleeper said:
aweosme thanks! i have a cf coupe hood already. i'm gonna get the coupe front bumper get it painted and put on, and then i'll post the pics to let you see how it looks.
sweet, I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Back