Bex's 1997 JDM Accord Sedan (56K Beware)

bex

Reaction score
Engine/Suspension/Interior:
-Stock

Exterior:
-20% Charcoal Tint

Just received this vehicle from Japan, and I gotta say I'm loving it. The car comes standard with HIDs and EPS (Electric Power Steering). Powered by the F20B 2.0L VTEC I4 motor.

My first planned mod is to replace the stock intake with the AEM SRI(HAI). After that its definitely going to be wheels and ride height, although the roads here are pretty bad so that has to be taken into account.

Feel free to post suggestions for improvement.

Pictures:
Front View
IMG_0539.jpg

Side Qtr
IMG_0537.jpg

Left Side
IMG_0540.jpg

Rear End
IMG_0541.jpg

Instrument Cluster
IMG_0543.jpg

IC @ Night
IMG_0550.jpg

Electric Power Steering (Can anyone tell me how to use this thing!)
IMG_0544.jpg

F20B VTEC Motor
IMG_0546.jpg

HID Refraction Points
IMG_0551.jpg

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Incredible! Electronic Power Steering? So you can adjust the amount of resistance on your steering? I'm in love! I would hang on to that baby!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
nice pickup. if you ever decide to sell the front seats from your car, lmk.... ill buy them

Welcome Bro :beer:

bex

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. As for the EPS, I really havent a clue as to how it works, played with it a bit, but I understand the S2000 uses the same system, so I'll troll around looking for some S2000 tid bits until I get it.

And the seats, they kind of remind me of the recaro bucket seat, really nice, I'll post some pics tomorrow of the interior.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Don't forget that the Speedo is in Km/h, lol :thumbsup:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
bex said:
And the seats, they kind of remind me of the recaro bucket seat, really nice, I'll post some pics tomorrow of the interior.

they are originnally based of of the recaro seats, good call. thats kind why i would like a pair

bex

Reaction score
Yeah, I just got it beginning of the week. Imported from japanesevehicles.com out of Nagoya Japan. They are a great set of guys to work with, they are starting to stock JDM vehicles in Florida now.

Back