ram air intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmaccord6

Reaction score
so this dawned on me as I was just about to wake up from a nap...I was drooling over the BMW M3 CSL and thought about making a intake hole in my bumper very similar to how the m3 has it. I have a short ram on my car now but i have been working the past couple days on "shaving" out the fins in my stock air box. I would be openning up the hole in the intake so that a 3" pvc pipe could fit into the underside of the box connected with more pvc pipes to maybe a hole in the bumper. Anyways, do u guys think this is worth cutting a hole in my bumper or should i just open the hole up in the air box and leave it at that.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of work for something that isn't really going to help very much, at all... But that's just my opinion. If you're going for the look more than what it will do for your car, then go for it...

imaricer:)

Reaction score
any regular cold air intake will give u the same results since (if u took your wheel well liner out) the tire is forcing air into the intake.

please dont cut a hole in your bumper, you could get tired of the look (since a lot of ppl will call it rice) and bumper covers can be pricey. you would be better off just running the pvc pipe or an intake hose found at any auto store behind the air dam (bottom grill) or just dont that at all and cut a hole in your box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back