Gauges

J30MAN

Reaction score

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the only ones i know of is glow shift i think........
some ppl here had them years ago

J30MAN

Reaction score
ill check em out thanks ^^^

Id really like to swap my cluster for a metric one like Sketch.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
After buying and installing my metric gauges from whitegauges. And having them fail I wanted to find something that I wont be wasting money on. So has anyone tried these or something like them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TYPE-R-RED-GLOW-1998-2002-HONDA-ACCORD-I4-AT-GAUGES-JDM-/350426729572?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AAccord&hash=item51970f8c64#ht_5957wt_941

these are pretty cool.

havnt heard any problems out of them other than that if you dont stick them right, the heat will make them peel off.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Did you buy overlays from whitegauges?

yeah just the $24 deal on Ebay. They looked great but then I put em in and turned on my headlights and you can still see my MPH readout behind the Metric readout.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah you can't use metric overlays over the stock ones because overlays use the stock lighting/numbers/etc. If you want to change the way things are displayed you have to get glow gauges or the like, which completely negate the stock display.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Yeah you can't use metric overlays over the stock ones because overlays use the stock lighting/numbers/etc. If you want to change the way things are displayed you have to get glow gauges or the like, which completely negate the stock display.

I really wanted the metric gauges :(. Are there Metric clusters readily available?

Back