RockAuto Exhaust Question

J30MAN

Reaction score
I've been let down by my car lately for 2 reasons. One being my rice'd up 4cyl Ebay exhaust...its a mess and I have been riding around with the silencer in and its very raspy and embarrassing. The second reason being my Kicker L7 in the trunk only sounds good with low bass rap songs and I cant listen to my favorite classic rock songs without the subwoofer making it sound terrible. So I have been thinking it over and over again and my best friends buddy wants to buy my sub and amp for $250. Which I was going to put right back into an Infinity Basslink II which will sound good with any type of music I play. But after thinking it over I tempted to go online and check out RockAuto and see how much a full new cat-back for my V6 sedan would be. I was on there site and found a full system from AP Exhaust and with shipping it'll cost me only $266 which I thought was pretty cheap. In the description for the mid pipe it says it fits both the Sedan and Coupe. But Bosal Exhaust sells two different mid-pipes, one thats for the Sedan and one thats for the Coupe. My question for you guys is will the AP system be a perfect fit for my sedan or will I have problems fitting it? Because I'm sick of problems with fitting exhaust properly. Thanks Guys.

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
bump again. I probably should have put this in the "Urgent Need" section because I need to know if what I want is going to fit my car because I wanted to order it tonite.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I would say your best bet is get in touch and call up rock auto and ask them. As it might be hard to find some1 who has ordered that catback to give you feedback on it. At the end of the day that way if it doesnt fit you can call rockauto and tell them that and bring up the fact that you asked regarding fitment before purchasing.

J30MAN

Reaction score
I would say your best bet is get in touch and call up rock auto and ask them. As it might be hard to find some1 who has ordered that catback to give you feedback on it. At the end of the day that way if it doesnt fit you can call rockauto and tell them that and bring up the fact that you asked regarding fitment before purchasing.

That sounds like a fine idea. I call as soon as I get home from school tomorrow. Thanks!

J30MAN

Reaction score
What did you end up deciding? And link to exhaust you are wanting to buy - I'm curious. :)

I cant get a link to it sorry. If you have been on rockauto.com before then goto our car and find AP exhaust. Its just and aftermarket OEM brand. I want stock more than my fart can.

001Stunna

Reaction score
From looking at RockAuto website the one that you can choose is the one for a 4dr sedan or 2dr coupe. The sedan one is the first one, the coupe one is the 4th one.

100028.jpg

Part#98675 matches that of a 4dr sedan(item#1). The 2dr is part#88153 which is item #4

Back