Ledautomotive.com

JSato

Reaction score
Okay first of i decided to do a full conversion of led's my self.
My order:
Gauge Cluster - 98-02 Accord Blue, 4cyl
Keyhole - 98-02 Accord Blue
CD Changer - 98-02 Accord Blue
Blinker Indicator - 98-02 Accord Blue
Floor Shifter - 98-02 Accord Blue
Manual Climate Indicator - 98-02 Accord Blue
I order and paid on 12-29-10 and received on 1-10-11, after convincing nate to up grade my shipping to priority. So i paid $69 for these led lights. The online instructions are not so helpful. They sent me the wrong bulb for the gauge cluster, and i have to do a lot of soldering for the cd changer. I thought the manual climate indicator came with the clock led but it doesn't, i changes the light above the like defroster and that kind of stuff from green to blue or whatever color it does not include the knobs which i was really hoping it did. they do not make a kit with knobs or the clock, just one with the auto climate control so most of us are out of luck there. Im sure Nate will send me the correct bulb though over time. I hope this helps with your investment.

001Stunna

Reaction score
It says on their site directly that its ONLY climate leds so you would have known the clock bulb wouldnt be there. It also has an arrow pointing to note that it includes just the upper lights and not the knobs,
This kit includes the LEDs needed to light up the Climate indicators
47-225-large.jpg

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
This should not be its own thread. If anything you could have posted your review in one of the several ledautomotive.com threads that have already been posted

JSato

Reaction score
It says on their site directly that its ONLY climate leds so you would have known the clock bulb wouldnt be there. It also has an arrow pointing to note that it includes just the upper lights and not the knobs,

yeah but the clock bulb only comes with the automatic and i though it would come with the manual one too because you cannot buy the knobs or clock bulb separate

Mojeans69

Reaction score
the clock bulb is seperate i believe and the knobs should have came with the climate control kit unless he changed it but you need to use like aluminum foil to get it to light up good or something like that...it should've came with instructions

Back