Anybody had a megan strut bar?

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
just wondering if they are worth it or another brand for one...i know dc sports makes em too.....i just one to offer a lil more stiffness in the front....nothin for major performance....for a better look under the hood and some slight stiffness?

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
noone had this im guessing....well anybody have a bar for sale or a good place to pick one up....?

minituck04

Reaction score
i have an eibach strut bar. love it. looks clean. nice and beefy. i bought it off of ebay. come kid was parting out his car. i picked up for like 35bucks shipped. jsut look around the forums and ebay. youll find one

ACCORD012.jpg

Jeffro

Reaction score
They really aren't that expensive to begin with... I'm going to be ordering a Neuspeed for like, $100 shipped to my door. For what you sound like you're looking for, that might be the route to go...

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
where did u find it at i have been looking?....i got beat on the auction for the neuspeed one.....

Jeffro

Reaction score
$113.57

or

$113.57

Both are free shipping. I haven't ordered yet, so I can't tell you much about either place. I thought I had another place too, listed for the same price and I can't find it now... They also have other bars other than the Neuspeed too if you look around...

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
$113.57

or

$113.57

Both are free shipping. I haven't ordered yet, so I can't tell you much about either place. I thought I had another place too, listed for the same price and I can't find it now... They also have other bars other than the Neuspeed too if you look around...

When are you going to buy something? I thought that you were going to buy a strut bar last month or something, or CAI, get crackin!!!! lol :driving:

Jeffro

Reaction score
As soon as you give me some of your cash, Angel ;)

Probably after Christmas at this point... Spending big bucks on the wifey so she'll toss me some more dough. You wanna buy my truck so I can get some stuff now? lol :rofl:

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I had one and it worked good. There was no difference from that one and the many others that i had. its worth it for the price. but a strut bar alone doesnt make a big difference in your suspension.

Back