Camber angle

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up I was wonder if anyone knows what the stock camber angle is on the 2002 ex sedan I would guess it is zero but some of the camber kits i found have the front degree starting at +1.5 so is this possibly the stock degree. Any help would be great thanks.

silencer

Reaction score
that +1.5 means if you got negative camber (which is usually the result of lowering rides), you can correct that negative camber back 1.5 so your tires are less likely to rub on the inside and shorten their lives.
i.e. i lowered my car and found out i got -1.2 camber on the rear, so i used my camber kit to correct that back to -.5 (which is within spec), so my tires are more like '|--|' then '/--\'

Jeffro

Reaction score
Yep. You can run it any way you want though, but you're going to be replacing tires more often the further away from 0 you get... Keep that in mind ;)

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea i was just planning on lowering it with some tien springs and i had seen some different camber angles from different companies but yea thanks for the help i just wasnt sure what exactly i should set it at

retroshark

Reaction score
i run -2.0 camber for when i drift.

jk. i just got aligned and my camber is a little negative in the rear but it will be more when i lower the car more lol

Jeffro

Reaction score
Dinzdale40 said:
i think normal specs are anywhere from -1 to +1...

That would probably be safest. Naturally, for regular daily driving the closer to 0 the better

Back