Just got done installing it all. Goodbye Kenwood Powered Sub :computer:

Sub1.jpg

Sub2.jpg

Where's the Amp??? ;)

Amp1.jpg

There it is! I love that it's hidden along with my cap :D

Twobit

Reaction score
I used to have 2 12" Pioneers(70$ each) 500w max each, with a 2ch 800w kenwood amp, holy moly did they hit harder than hell. Pioneer makes some good ****, I don't know bout those alpines though...How are they?

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Twobit said:
I used to have 2 12" Pioneers(70$ each) 500w max each, with a 2ch 800w kenwood amp, holy moly did they hit harder than hell. Pioneer makes some good ****, I don't know bout those alpines though...How are they?

I've liked Alpine's stuff for a long time.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
wheres the amp hidden?

It and the cap are completely under the drivers seat. I was worried that after it was all said and done that it wouldn't clear, I've got room to spare :D

ryon527

Reaction score
nice equipment. I can't believe that you got that amp under the seat. What model number is the amp? I have a alpine m301 mono amp that I bought a couple of years ago

ryon527

Reaction score
do you have side airbags in your seats? If so did you take any precautions when removing the seat?

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
No side airbags here. Just 4 bolts and one connector. Just pull your negative terminal for 10 minutes to completely drain power from the SRS system. The book says something like 3 minutes, but I'm all about precaution.

On side note, my cap is reading 12.5 because the car is off. I get between 14.4V - 14.6V with the car on.

Last edited:
Back