i made my red & clear taillights

Nyc Demente

Reaction score
i was looking through ebay and i was saying let me buy red and clear taillights and then i looked in my closet and saw my original taillights.I pulled out my girls blow dryer and heated those corner lights up and then removed the cover and the the amber piece inside and then sealed them both up and let them dry for a day with a fan ( just to be safe lol ) and here is my result and I'm very Happy :D ! now i have two pair of taillights lol :thumbsup:

next up original headlights (black housing look with high temp. black spray paint) soon :D next project for me :D

and some pics

tell me should i go amber corners or white corners? :confused:

:thumbsup: Nyc Demente :peace:

I JUST LIKE THIS PIC lmao :

6THGEN_AI4

Look nice, I'll remove my amber $** one of this days. $00N

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Looks good. I'm not a fan of clearned headlights anymore, just because i got bored of them, but red and orange just don't go together well. Nice work.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
good thinkin there...just maybe 20mins of ur day time lol

Phil47906

Reaction score
Stick to Amber bulbs for indicators. I'm sure the people behind you will appreciate it (clear bulbs are more glaring).

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
safety reasons, get those chrome lens ambers. The whites are hardly visible during the day. I would hate for some dumb *** to rear-end me and having to leave my car at the shop for a week

Back