Woot! - Velocity stack

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Came today while I was sleeping. Got here in 3 days :thumbsup: to Bpi. Gonna pick up a 3" coupler and the K&N filter this weekend or next since I need to do an oil change as well.

Pics! -

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
Don't you just love those little gifts left while you're sleeping? lol :thumbsup:

Hey, you still workin' the ride this weekend?

Jeffro

Reaction score
Call me or PM your address... I may have some time to kill and check on ya ;)

theaccordian

Reaction score
how exactly does this work? Im getting the impression that it goes on the end of your intake pipe and your filter goes over it streamling the air path and decreasing air turbulence resulting in better air flow?

Crono139

Reaction score
Very nice.

Going the CAI route, or just going to see if it fits inbetween the fender, and battery?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crono139 said:
Very nice.

Going the CAI route, or just going to see if it fits inbetween the fender, and battery?

F the CAI. Battery and fender here I come.

BTW - Axle, camber arms, 4 new tires, mount/balance, a stud, and alignment today. Yea, I spent some money alright. Did I want to? Not really. Does it feel good knowing my car will drive better? Oh yea.

My car found its happy place.

theaccordian

Reaction score
so what short ram are you going with? I remeber syclone used the rs akimoto because it had 3" piping and the piping was longer than the aem, with the filter in a cooler spot.

ever consider the DIY heatshield box?

Last edited:
Back