some thump sound coming from front left tire area

Nyc Demente

Reaction score
i was driving happy last night with my tail lights that i did ( :D ) and i started to brake at a light and some thump sound started coming from front left tire area . so i ignored it and started to drive slowly and then i started to here thump, thump,thump etc, etc , so now i slow the car down and lower all my windows and i feel its thump while the tires move on the front left tire .

you know what it might be ?

AND

Anybody has a shop in ny or nj , i can get it checked out and worked on at a 6th gen price :) ?

Help Guys :(

Nyc Demente :(

Last edited:

Nyc Demente

Reaction score
the car moves , no problem but that thump sounds like its hitting something moving ( just think of you siting in your accord driving and begin to slow your car and start to hear a thump that sounds like its right under your pedals while your slowing down )

:( Nyc Demente :(

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
or it could be axles. I have the same sound but it was caused from an accident while back...

Nyc Demente

Reaction score
i had a accident with my accord but the impack was near my left headlight and kind of bent the frame a lil behide the headlight and that was it . Could the impact effected the axle also?

Nyc Demente

Reaction score
any one knows a shop i could go to ny or even nj , for a quick and lower price solution

Nyc Demente

Reaction score
i just came from my accord and i jacked up the car and started looking if anything was loose or worn out and NADA and then i noticed. When i put the car down the engine rock'd toooo freely , so i looked inside and my front motor mount is DONE ( Need a NEW ONE)

ill get a new mount monday and take the car to see if that is the problem?

can that be the reason i hear that thump while i step on the gas or break cause the engine is rocking ??????

now it makes sense to me ( i was wondering why around 60 to 80 mph my car would shake)

Nyc Demente

Last edited:
Back