FS: sabSquishy's FS Thread Holiday Season OBO

sabSquishy

Reaction score
For sale:

EVERYTHING OBO. NEED SOME CASH FOR CHRISTMAS.

2011-02-26162902.jpg

Ichiba v1 5mm spacers. Never used. - $30

2011-02-26163158.jpg

Standard halogen h11 bulbs. Two left ones are no name brand. Three right ones are Osram. The left most bulb is bent upwards but works. They came from my civic fogs. - $3 a pair

2011-02-26164208.jpg

2011-02-26164217.jpg

OBX Headers and downpipe. Comes with gaskets and bolts. Used for less than 10k miles. - $120

2011-02-26165911.jpg

Top where the buttons go is a bit scratched up when I took it off but is hardly noticeable because the buttons will cover it. $20

WTB/Trade for:

Rear Honda Emblem - Mine just got stolen
Mufflers
TL-S Sway bar

Last edited:

hirichard

Reaction score
Re: sabSquishy's FS/Trade Thread

Biter hahah. how much for the grill and 7k bulbs?

P.S. I have your spray paint still, i'll hit you up Monday or something to meet up so I can give it back.

P.S.S how about we trade; My Blackhoused headlights with amber strip for your blackhoused headlights with yellow high beams =]

P.S.S.S You write like an azn gurl tahahhaha

P.S.S.S.S 01-02 coupe bumper; Certifit down near chula vista i think sells primered ones for less than 40.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score

you can get coupe bumpers for 40 ???

sabSquishy

Reaction score

@Richard: One of those headlights is pretty clear and the other lenses isn't finished up yet. I'mma clear them up first and put them on my car and see how they look. If I don't like it, I'll trade you for ones with no yellow high beams. And I don't think I'll like them. Lol.

@Peopleaskingforgrille: I do have the stock grille with the emblem on it. I like the mesh grille better but I'd trade the grille for something cool. But no cash, please. Make an offer. Thanks.

hirichard

Reaction score

fa shooo, also try acurazine, you're most likely to get the sway bar there

acedomain

Reaction score

@Peopleaskingforgrille: I do have the stock grille with the emblem on it. I like the mesh grille better but I'd trade the grille for something cool. But no cash, please. Make an offer. Thanks.

so i dont really have anything to trade u for it ...so if u want to sell pm me asap

btw where did u get the grille is that from ebay ??

Back