Buddy's car broke down, Mansfield OH, plz help

Millz

Reaction score
my buddys car broke down in mansfield ohio, (theyre at postal code 44903)

does anybody know anything about any mechanics there? his coolant is leaking and some belt jumped off a pulley

please help if you know any info on a mechanic in the area

2485 possum run road, mansfield ohio 44903

they dont have CAA (which transfers over to AAA, i know its ****ing stupid)

Millz

Reaction score
yeah i know, but before they go to some random *** mechanic that's gonna charge them 10x more (since theyre from Canada and are stranded) I'd like to know if anybody can refer a mechanic real quick

Millz

Reaction score
yeah theres some options there... theyll have to wait till tomorrow though since everything is closed where they are,

they checked into a best western which was walking distance away from where the car broke down lol

i was just wondering if anybody knew someone in the area that could recommend a shop or w/e

at worst theyll have to stay there till like tuesday.

seems like the guy doesnt maintain his car very well though, supposedly there was barely any oil in the car, check engine light was on when they left for the states, etc

how do u go on an 8 hr roadtrip without checking your oil level? and at least getting the CEL checked out and/or fixed?

its a lincoln towncar 2001 with 320,000 kms on the odo, he didnt even know if/when the timing belt/water pump was ever changed etc

it was kinda inevitable that it would happen i guess... its amazing what general maintenance can prevent

Back