wheelsnext.com

minituck04

Reaction score
so im getting my wheels from them and they give away free springs. kinda skeptical bout that. the brand is ZENN. never heard of them. just wondering what your opinions would be on this

Jeffro

Reaction score
I'm weary of any deal like that... Like brake pads that have a lifetime warranty because they're so hard they wear down your rotors so you have to replace your rotors... If you're getting the wheels anyway, I guess you won't be out anything by getting the springs though :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i saw that offer a while ago when i was just browsing. idk about that, i wouldnt do it. ive had experience with a couple suspension set ups now, and you really do get what you pay for. and free, haha, idk about that.

minituck04

Reaction score
yeah yeah dinz. that black sedan is sick as ****. when my car grows up it wants to be just like yours. and actually im waiting to buy my springs and wheels together. along with my lip. and none of it will go on till its here so its a dramatic change. who says money doesnt buy happiness.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Vote me for the Noob-high-rise-stock-wheels of the month! :D

Phut

Reaction score
i wouldn't use those "free" springs. from what i know of, they're a generic product.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
minituck04 said:
yeah yeah dinz. that black sedan is sick as ****. when my car grows up it wants to be just like yours. and actually im waiting to buy my springs and wheels together. along with my lip. and none of it will go on till its here so its a dramatic change. who says money doesnt buy happiness.

lol i didn't mean to call out anyone in particular....it's hard to do a dramatic change sometimes...i did mine in stages after i got my coilovers...and it just got lower and lower until i got used to driving it dropped this far...if i were you...i would start imagining your car is near scraping all the time right now...so that when you do drop it you won't scrape as much....thanks for the compliment by the way :peace:

minituck04

Reaction score
i drove a bagged truck. i know a thing or two bout dragging. heres a pic taken from my fone. what you know bout that dinz. but i can get my wheels tomm if i like. just rather do it all at the same time so my car dont look like a donk.

100036341_1.jpg

87 nissan hardbody
bagged to lay out on 20's
body dropped 2.75"
backhalved
shaved

Last edited:
Back