What next.......?

Sonnick

Reaction score
I had ideas of selling the Accord for a Jeep GC so I could put my money into a stereo..but I've had 2nd thoughts :thumbsup:

I have I/H/E (Weapon-R "Secret," Megan, and Tanabe SHM) and I'm not sure what to do next..I was thinking either high flow cat (oem has 103k), or Jet ECU chip..any suggestions? (besides rims, those are next :peace: )

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
I had ideas of selling the Accord for a Jeep GC so I could put my money into a stereo..but I've had 2nd thoughts :thumbsup:

I have I/H/E (Weapon-R "Secret," Megan, and Tanabe SHM) and I'm not sure what to do next..I was thinking either high flow cat (oem has 103k), or Jet ECU chip..any suggestions? (besides rims, those are next :peace: )

hi flow cat random tech or carsound and vafc tune, after that cam regrind from gude or webcams

Sonnick

Reaction score
Carsound hi flow, AEM Tru power pulley kit, Underdrive pulley..gains worth $450-500? I'm having such a damn hard time with this ish. Or with these not do much vafc tune? Or maybe even Fidanza 2.1 clutch/flywheel (possible ACT Lite flywheel instead)..trying to get good gains with minimal spending (aren't we all? :mad: )

http://www.secureleadercom.com/exst...ber=816&searchBit=3&dept=817&menuStatus=block

^^UR pulley, tru power pulley link

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Screw the pullies, well maybe the crank, that bish is about 3-5lbs of rotational mass.

Egi7

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
trying to get good gains with minimal spending (aren't we all? :mad: )
Remeber the 3 rules of auto tunning: Fast, Cheap, Reliable. You are only allowed to have two of those. If you want gains that will really show on your f23, ditch all that pully stuff, and get the reground cam, factory rsx pistons (will give u high compression), and a tune with JET. Now that will justify $500-600 of spendage....lol. That will come out a whole lot better than cat-back, pullys and a tune, with no compression to back it up.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Egi7 said:
Remeber the 3 rules of auto tunning: Fast, Cheap, Reliable. You are only allowed to have two of those. If you want gains that will really show on your f23, ditch all that pully stuff, and get the reground cam, factory rsx pistons (will give u high compression), and a tune with JET. Now that will justify $500-600 of spendage....lol. That will come out a whole lot better than cat-back, pullys and a tune, with no compression to back it up.
I've heard good/bad about JET..but I'm willing to try it. That would be WAY more than $500-600 lol. Just regrind/install would be that much..but yea those options along with PnP head would probably yield close to if not 200whp..:eek:

In which case I will need a Stage 1 clutch..Lol :furious:

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
do you need a tune with RSX pistons? and what year RSX? or are they all the same?
Base rsx pistons..would yield around 11:1 compression in our F23 due to head clearance. All the same CR I believe..but I could be wrong..JET ecu should tune air/fuel maps for the most part..but nothing beats dyno tuning

Back