Unlocking Hood w/o using switch inside car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptran4o9

Reaction score
Does any1 know how to unlock the hood without using the switch inside car and the car is locked? cause got a neighbor alarm keep going off for 20 minutes and it wont shut up

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Does any1 know how to unlock the hood without using the switch inside car and the car is locked? cause got a neighbor alarm keep going off for 20 minutes and it wont shut up

Does your neighbour know that you want to pop the hood on his car from the outside?

ptran4o9

Reaction score
not like i was going to steal anything i live in ghetto black neighorhood apartments = = they try break into my accord back then when i had one

001Stunna

Reaction score
Cant you just go knock on his door and tell him to turn the alarm off. However it'll probably die eventually anyways if the alarm has been going off for 20mins already.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
not like i was going to steal anything i live in ghetto black neighorhood apartments = = they try break into my accord back then when i had one

Pretty sure,

ThatsRacist2.gif

001Stunna

Reaction score

In that case it might be safer for you to just plug your ears if you live in such a ghetto neighborhood lolz, imagine get a cap in your rear for touching another mans car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back