Brand new VIPER ALARM SYSTEM W/ REMOTE START!!

vtech204

Reaction score
Im selling a brand new, never been installed viper alarm system. The model 5901. Comes with two remotes, the remotes have a range of a one mile. also comes with remote start. asking 400$ obo. Will ship in the US. pm me if you have any questions. thanks

1300978425.jpg

1300978517.jpg

1300978671.jpg

1300978757.jpg
remote start interface

Geewiz

Reaction score
I'd like to ask where you got it from because if from an authorized original seller I'd figure it would have been already installed but I know doesn't have to have been. Interested though! I have to start putting together for a manual swap as well which technically if going manual, shouldn't have remote start but I can get it done regardless. Transmission is my priority since my auto tranny is starting to go.

vtech204

Reaction score
I bought it at a Jackie Cooper electronics here in Oklahoma city. I bought and they gave it to me and told me bring it back up there for them to install it but my buddy had one for cheaper so I went that route. Will take a picture of the receipt if you want me to no problem.

Geewiz

Reaction score
No, I believe you, unless you want to for other people interested. I'll look into how much for the guy who helped with my car audio install and my mother's no name car/starter alarm to see how much he'd charge. We're mutual because I help with his home business networking and computer issues and he owes me anyways. But have to price manual swap out first. This is a pretty good deal on this so I know it may not last, and if not me GLWS either way.

Back