One last day before....

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
:( Today it's my last day with my accord... Tomorrow morning, i'll store my car in a garage for the winter... Even if it's so much better to keep it clean with no rust, i'm sad... It will be a long winter... But riding in a automatic '90 626 will make me so happy when i'll take my accord next spring... Maybe i won't be bore by only 200hp... My beater have maybe 100hp, or less.. I won't street racing for sure with it...

Hopefully, i don't work today, so i will ride the whole day and will floor the gas pedal... :D

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
guys, when coming back from buying my winter tires for my beater, i gave my accord a kick-*** ride... A little visit to 230km/h... some fast curves... Yoko's AVS S1 are so sticky, even on cold roads... "Gunned" off a race on highway against a XRS Matrix... he wasn't too much challenge for me...

I'll post some pics tomorrow of my car when i'll leave it in the garage under the car cover... Now i'm going to do a little clean-up of my both cars...

You're lucky on the west coast, but here we don't have, not yet, a so severe emissions laws... but our roads are crappy, there is winter...it's not that i don't like winter, yeah i love to play hockey and alpine skiing, but on the road, it's so boring, icy..

Good luck to all of you, who take winter beaters...that will be a long long winter without my car...

ryon527

Reaction score
HandoEX said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????? Boring????? Icy roads = ebrake drifting with fwd:D

lunch trays under the rear wheels work too

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
klee said:
Man, I feel bad for you guys. One reason I will stay on the west coast for life.

I feel bad for 'em too. No snow in the south, either. HAHAHAHA! The ice drifting sounds pretty fun too. :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeaaaa, the extent of my "preparing the accord for winter" goes like this:

try to buy snow tires to mount on stocks, take off 17s, put on stocks.

yeaa, i have to drive mine alll year long, but it makes me happy:D

Back