Caliper bolt

imaricer:)

Reaction score
ok so i was going to check my pads and rotors today since i heard a grinding sound and guess what i found....

a missing bolt that holds the caliper to the bracket on the rotor. the top one. it was causing the caliper to lean forward and rub on the inside of the wheel...

i need to know what exactly this bolt is called so i can call auto zone or where ever and get one

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I doubt you can buy just the bolt. If you can you're lucky. If you can't then I have a stash of chassis bolts. Take off the other caliper bolt, take a picture and ruler measurement of it in picture, and I will find you an exact matching bolt for your needs and I can ship it to you for a small fee. I hope Majestic or some other dealer can help you, but when I looked up specifics for some bolts I needed in the past, they weren't available individually.

- Nikita

Drift

Reaction score
Autozone isnt going to have one. The dealership will most likely have to order it

90107-SM4-000 BOLT, CALIPER MOUNTING (12X21)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
it must have just happened...i bet it vibrated loose

this happened to my dad except it was the bottom one....the car ran great in forward....go to reverse though and scraaaape....

Back