What do you guys think?

theskytraveler

Reaction score
man I thought mine looked bad. that's some crazy damage on the rim but hey I understand.

Depends on your budget me I already went out and got new rims. Then again mine are 18s. If you're sticking to the stock 15s and you can get new ones great.

peace,

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow, those rims have seen a lot of winter and salt... i have my old 18" rims for sale :D

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
That is really the only part of the car the previous owner didnt take care of for some reason. Is there anything i can do that would help from having this happen in the future?

Also, how much do you want for the 18's, and since in lazy, and don't want to search..., do you have pics?

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Since I just bought a set of EX rims from my boss I have 3 02 SE rims sitting around. The problem is that the 4th one is bent from when my dad had a blowout on the interstate. Plus if I sold the SE rims, list is $391.02 but if you wanted the 3 I can talk but then again it is only 3 rims. BTW they are for a 4 cylinder Accord.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If you don't mind them not having the machined lip/spokes, repaint them for $10 and be done. Or just buy some used ones. Oem wheels are so cheap, it's not going to brack the bank.

Phil47906

Reaction score
DIY repaint if you're broke like talon said, or buy some 2nd hand wheel & tire package off ebay...theres plenty and they're dirt cheap (just make sure to thoroughly inspect them for bends, cracks, flat spots, etc).

Back