Car a had stroke....

F23A1AT

Reaction score
So yesterday I was trying to wire up my reverse lamps as per the post in the swap thread and **** went wrong. I did everything that was said in the post and nothing worked. So to make everything fung shway I repinned the white wire back to its original location in slot "11". Here is where the fun began. Some of my gauge lights are not working as they should. My signal indicators are not working and my "brights" indicator is not working. However both features are in good working order. The thing that is truely confusing is when I throw on the hazards the indicators work in hyperblink mode and DO NOT work on the exterior of the car. These aren't exactly a problem as much as they are annoying right now. My fear is that something else may be malfunctioning and I won't know until Murphy catches me at the wrong time.

I have checked every single fuse in the car. Both under the hood and in both doors.

I did follow proper procedures in unhooking the battery before starting the electrical work.

I need the assistance of the members the have lots of experience when it come to the electrical systems and their layout in this car.

This is the referenced post : click

Thanks to all helpful posts!

Last edited:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
43 views and no suggestions?

lol I know how you feel! There is only about a handful of people on here who actually try to help. This is why I used OEM harness's. Good luck man. Wish I had experience going this route with the 5spd swap.

Multiplexor has gone out! Easy fix, and also I have one for sale if you'd like to purchase it! Just Pm me ;).

Same here. I have EX multiplexers for sale. But I'm assuming your an LX.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Multiplexor has gone out! Easy fix, and also I have one for sale if you'd like to purchase it! Just Pm me ;).

Thanks Nikita, pm has been sent.

see why i didn't want to use that guide?

When we spoke in Daytona you told me you had no use for them and therefore didn't bother. Nevertheless the method does not work so we should probably get a mod or the equivalent to remove that post so nobody else tries.

lol I know how you feel! There is only about a handful of people on here who actually try to help. This is why I used OEM harness's. Good luck man. Wish I had experience going this route with the 5spd swap.

Same here. I have EX multiplexers for sale. But I'm assuming your an LX.

Yeah I have an LX, I appreciate the offer but I don't want to take the chance of compatibility issues. :thumbup:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
true, i did say it was not needed, but i also said that i had not found an easy guide to use, i.e. a guide where it did not require messing with alot of wires or boxes

Back