Brake line and idle problem !!

DiamondAcc

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Today, I have change 2 brake lines. Both of them was for the rear brakes. But now my problem is when I pump the brakes I hear air coming out of somewhere... It seem to be in the abs module but I'm not sure !

I need to mention this winter when I start the car, I tried to get out of the ice so I just put it on drive,reverse,drive,reverse and I was pumping the brake between each attemp ! So my brake line crack and I lost all the oil in my master cylinder !... Is there any places to bleed the abs module or something?

But my problem is about the air loss...

My second problem is when I pump the brake for bleeding it the car seems to suffocate or when I press the gaz and drop it fast my idle goes under 1000 tr/min and sometime it stop !

I got the brake problem for the first time but for the idle problem kind of last summer !

Thx for the help

DiamondAcc

Reaction score
I find the problem ! My air lost problem was inside my ABS Module. I remove the black cap on it and I find that on those pins inside, one got a problem with the seal so wasn't possible to had some pressure. But now the problem is can I fix it or I need to remplace it Oo.

Here some pics:

But I still got the idle problem ! When I press my pedal brake all the way down the car start to buck and want to turn it off... I really don't know what is it ???

makdaddy

Reaction score
I suggest you find another ABS module. It is brakes and you don't want to gamble on that. You don't want to driving on the highway to have your brakes spongy like that.

Back