Favorite clean, cheap, sedan sides???

talontsiawd

Reaction score
So i've come the the conclusion that i'll probably never find what i want for sideskirts for a coupe. I may go with oem, but it's not exactly what i want, mugen ones are not for me, WW is fine but not quite what i want.

Anyway, i figure length will be the only issue with sedan sides. As long as they arn't urathane, i think i can manage. Since it's kind of an experiment, i'm looking on the cheap side. It's something i probably won't get around to for awhile but i may as well start now. I know i could research but it's hard to find them all in one place, especially when figuring out material, and i know most of you sedan guys have a full lip kit going. So post your sides.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
get a custom one.. looks like OEM, but way lower.... i like the WW sides tho... kaminari?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
get a custom one.. looks like OEM, but way lower.... i like the WW sides tho... kaminari?
I don't like the wings west because it bulges inward, the kaminari is getting closer. By the oem, i meant the factory add on lips, not the oem lips that came on all coupes.

Phut

Reaction score
can't go wrong with the OEM side skirts. imo, that's the best add on kit for the 6th gen coupe.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
By the oem, i meant the factory add on lips, not the oem lips that came on all coupes.

i know... i mean get a custom side tht looks like the OEM add-on, but lower

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Phut said:
can't go wrong with the OEM side skirts. imo, that's the best add on kit for the 6th gen coupe.
I'm not sure that i like them with the front lip i have which is the most important thing. Most people with an 02 coupe seem to just mix and match and i haven't seen one i really like, that really flows together. I'm really anal about my car though, as most people have probably noticed.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I think Xenon is the best flowing lip kit out there for our cars..don't think it comes in coupe though.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
I think Xenon is the best flowing lip kit out there for our cars..don't think it comes in coupe though.
Yeah, it's not what i'm really looking for. I'm planning to use sedan sides on a coupe, figure out how to make it work. Or the oem sides, not sure yet. Nobody but honda makes decent looking coupe sides.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You'll have to go with fiberglass sides if you plan on cutting them down or modifying.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
You'll have to go with fiberglass sides if you plan on cutting them down or modifying.
You can do it with plastic too, just not urathane (well with any ease). That's why i stated that in the first post. Anything fiberglass or abs is what i'm looking for, especially on the cheaper side since it is an experiment (well it might be, i'm not set on doing it this way).

Back