I think this is what I want...

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
What do you think the gains would be going from a 40ish pound flywheel to an 8.8 pounder?? That's a massive weight drop.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
What do you think the gains would be going from a 40ish pound flywheel to an 8.8 pounder?? That's a massive weight drop.
Stock is 40lbs?

kapao818

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure it's not 40lbs...but either way you'll REALLY feel the difference. revs much faster so you get into power band faster and also slows down faster too cause the rpms will drop faster.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this combo or similar on here? Or are there not enough 5-speeds around? :bash:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
kapao818 said:
i'm pretty sure it's not 40lbs...but either way you'll REALLY feel the difference. revs much faster so you get into power band faster and also slows down faster too cause the rpms will drop faster.

Off the top of my head guess on the flywheel weight, no basis in fact. I'm really considering it.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Does anyone else have this combo or similar on here? Or are there not enough 5-speeds around? :bash:

In the first post there is a guy from everything-honda.com with the combo that really like it :beer:

Back