BNIB Asus CrossHair IV Extreme AM3 MotherBoard

Cpyro

Reaction score
I just got my Asus Crosshair IV back from RMA, they just sent me back a brand spanking new one instead of fixing it lol. Here is a link to the Newegg page. Figured id try my luck here since i dont have enough rep to sell it on my PC forum lol.

33313409724_ORIG.jpg
33313409721_ORIG.jpg

33313409713_ORIG.jpg

Price: $270 Shipped OBO

I would really prefer not to ship out of the continental US. PayPal Orny prz!
Thx and tell ur friends!

Last edited:

Cpyro

Reaction score
thx, guys let ur friends know lol.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
thx, guys let ur friends know lol.

haha a guy in my web and db security class saw this and was like oooooh buy it! lol

i would for sure if I didnt just make a WTB thread for my car and have a ticket to pay off lol

nsjames

Reaction score
Ahhhhh yes, Asus. If it posts and makes it through the first week it will last forever.....
unfortunately they seem to be about 50/50 for me on the first POST....

GLWS.

Cpyro

Reaction score
I guess i got lucky cause i have 2 Extremes and one formula all POSTd perfect. This one just stopped working when switching to a new case and CPU, so it got RMAd. Thx for the bump :p

nsjames

Reaction score
I guess i got lucky cause i have 2 Extremes and one formula all POSTd perfect. This one just stopped working when switching to a new case and CPU, so it got RMAd. Thx for the bump :p

I stopped ordering Asus board when Slot A was popular if that tells you anything..... Up until those boards Asus was super solid. I LOVED the P3AT series, most stable solid boards ever, unkillable. And the super socket 7 boards that ran the K6 2s and K6 3s were good boards too.

Honestly though Asus has been replaced in my business because of cost. They went after the hyper gaming market and that's not the demographic that buys computers from a store like mine. They did come out with the AsRock lineup that was targeted to OEM's like me, but by that time I had switched and have been really happy with the mainboards I've been using for years, so I just never got back on the Asus bandwagon.

Worst mainboard EVAR was the FIC SD-11, I hated those boards with a passion, but when the Athlon first came out FIC was the partner for the launch and was the ONLY Slot A board available for 6 months.

Back