headlight blinker housing???

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
yesterday the plastic wheel flew off going 60mph and broke the grey plastic thing you put the blinker bulb in then you plug it in the headlight. now i need to know what it is called because without a blinker its gunna get me a ticket. thanks

001Stunna

Reaction score
im not sure what you're talking about from your description. What plastic wheel???

If it broke the lense on the outside, you need a new lense.
If you broke the chrome reflector bucket. You need a new bezel that contains the blinker part as well.
If you somehow broke the little tabs that hold the bulb on the plastic housing. Put a tiny bit of silicone in the bulb and put it on. Let it dry and it'll stay on. Next time you have to change that bulb though you'll have to do some careful pulling/cleaning to take off old silicone and put on new one.
If you broke the socket that the bulb plugs in, go to a parts store and buy a new socket.

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
It broke the blinker assembely. Like when you buy new blinker bulbs you take it out of that plastic piece that plugs into that wire with the white connector and has 3 holes

metrick1235

Reaction score
It broke the blinker assembely. Like when you buy new blinker bulbs you take it out of that plastic piece that plugs into that wire with the white connector and has 3 holes

Huh? so...uhh ya.. What? Picture? if its the back side of the light then you would need a new housing...there isnt a plastic wheel on the outside that would affect it coming off when driving at 60mph.. Unless your talking about the bulb holder that is on the connector.. and then you would have to get one from honda... but a pic would be wonderful to help...

kn0x47

Reaction score
OP is talking about the plastic connect to put the bulb into that's apart of the wiring harness. i dont know what its called tho. a junk yard or searching blinker connector on ebay might be your best bet

Back