brake problem? :(

Nick1130

Reaction score
K so I was driving to school this morning and suddenly when I braked , I hear this sound like some kind of whining sound . I only hear it when I break , and its been like this the whole day now

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
it's the audible sensor on the brake pads. you know the metal pieces sticking out. if it's not that im not sure what it could it. too late for me to think. gonna sleep now. good night!

Nick1130

Reaction score
it's the audible sensor on the brake pads. you know the metal pieces sticking out. if it's not that im not sure what it could it. too late for me to think. gonna sleep now. good night!

What do I do with it ? Is this something serious? I'm actually scared lol , I just bought an exhaust and coilovers last week and it feels like I just wasted my money for em since my car is acting up . :/

jcollins6

Reaction score
What do I do with it ? Is this something serious? I'm actually scared lol , I just bought an exhaust and coilovers last week and it feels like I just wasted my money for em since my car is acting up . :/

ok here is what you do.
1. run in circles screaming like a girl.
2. hold your hand out so you can see your palm
3. smack yourself in the mouth as hard as you can, then say "Get ahold of yourself man"
4. Go to a parts house and buy new brake pads
5. the most important step, CHANGE THE EFFING PADS.
:poke:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
i dont think ive eger met a person that didnt know what the sound of bad pads sounded like .. dont drive the car anymore. the friction from the bad brake pads will most likely case a fire then itll travel up your brake lines and make its way to the gas tank and esplode .. which is contrary to popular belief .. but will happen !

Last edited:

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
i dont think ive eger met a person that didnt know what the sound of bad pads sounded like .. dont drive the car anymore. the friction from the bad brake pads will most likely case a fire then itll travel up your brake lines and make its way to the gas tank and esplode .. which is contrary to popular belief .. but will happen !

Ive seen it happen... On a guys integra... It was the brakes... :D

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
just change the brake pads. the noise is a sensor telling you that your pads are low. get it done as soon as possible, i usually try to change it before the noise and it's already low. if it's low enough to make the noise you need to change them.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
ok here is what you do.
1. run in circles screaming like a girl.
2. hold your hand out so you can see your palm
3. smack yourself in the mouth as hard as you can, then say "Get ahold of yourself man"
4. Go to a parts house and buy new brake pads
5. the most important step, CHANGE THE EFFING PADS.
:poke:

Well said sir :lawl:

Nick1130

Reaction score
just change the brake pads. the noise is a sensor telling you that your pads are low. get it done as soon as possible, i usually try to change it before the noise and it's already low. if it's low enough to make the noise you need to change them.

i just got it fix, cost me 600 bucks. :sad:

Back