Front passenger side speaker

Nemo619

Reaction score
I can't any sound to come out of my front passenger side speaker. I originally thought I had blown the speaker, but after replacing them, I still don't have any audio coming out of it. I know it isn't the speaker and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. My other speakers work fine. Should I replace the wiring from the stereo harness? If so, what is the best way of doing so, with out having to take the entior dash out?

wg2k7

Reaction score
take it to a local stereo shop and ask if they can find out, thats always easiest if your not a audio expert. could be your not getting power to them, or no signal. make sure your wires are all connected right and not lose.

Nemo619

Reaction score
I'll take by a shop and see what they got to say. I know the connections aren't loose, because I doubled checked that this weekend and sodered all the wiring and encased them in heat shrink.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Id use a multimeter and start at the hu, then harness, then speakers. Obviously somewhere along the path you shouldn't get anything. Then you know where your problem is at.

Back