98 Accord Better Pics Now Then B4

DaAccord98

Reaction score
DaAccord98 1998 Lx

-2.3Lt with air intake only for now
-Stock suspension want to get another but which 1 i dont kno
-Interior Pioneer N1, Clarion Eq, Clarion Crossover, Rockford Amp, Ma Audio Amp, Kicker L7 12" Sub
-Mugen lip, LED Tails, Black Housing Headlights, Eye Lids, 17" rims with Kumho Ecsta 205-50-17

MY BABY!!!
NOW COMMENT IT BETTER FOR ME SORRY BOUT THAT I JUST NEEDED TO GET HOW TO POST PICS LIKE THIS ON IT NOT THEM LINKS...LET ME KNOW IF THERES ANY CLUB LIKE IN NEW JERSEY AREA OR NEW YORK PPL

CIMG1779.jpg

CIMG1781.jpg

CIMG1795.jpg

CIMG1784.jpg

CIMG1780-1.jpg

CIMG1794.jpg

CIMG1792.jpg

CIMG1793.jpg

CIMG1799.jpg

CIMG1797.jpg

Last edited:

DaAccord98

Reaction score
yea i got it done....its a hotttt look u should try it....u could see normal outside

angelplus

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
oh damn, you got the windshield tinted? haha, thats sick.

Lmao, I was scrolling down and saw that, wow, you must be crazy man, how do you see at night? :afro:

I'm liking it so far, not bad, specially your sound system goin on in there. Very nice slection.

Phil47906

Reaction score
Needs bigger rims and a tad bit more lowering. Otherwise not bad mmkaaaaay.
Hows the LED tails?
EDIT: lose the chrome door pillar covers...doesn't flow too well IMO. And the dark windshield tint...might be an insurance issue, just so you know.

Last edited:

DaAccord98

Reaction score
the vision from the inside its normal just like if u didnt have it on...i could c my HIDs on the floor and way ahead

DaAccord98

Reaction score
i am im gettin them soon bigger either 18s or 19s thanks by the way....the LEDs in the bak wit the spoiler crazy look every1 around here loves it

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
the car is hot. for some reason i don't like the eyebrows here. normally they look good but i guess since your car is a dark color, it's already aggressive and now it just looks like it's trying to be aggressive.

also, i always thought wind deflectors were corny and grandmother like.

other than that, your car is really nice. headlights and everything is kept superbly clean!

DaAccord98

Reaction score
thanks fallenangel.....i got u i kno wat u mean but iono i just wanted them so i just decided to throw them on there lol....but the deflectors is comes pretty handy sumtimes like in the rain since u kno all HONDAs suffer from foggin up in the inside if u live in the cold area this is the best for that

Back