New Headunit!

bluedevil1550

Reaction score
I finally got my Panasonic CQ-C7301U :D . I know that Wildman and CDubb remember me PMing them all the time about audio on the old boards, but thanks for helping me out :p .I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting a new headunit because it sounds a LOT better than the stock one, and it plays WMA/MP3 files.
I got it from CarDomain.com for $179.00 because of thier Best Price Guarantee which is pretty good for all the stuff it does. The only thing that sucks about CarDomain is that their warehouse is all the way in Washington, so if you live in the South like me, it takes a long time to get to you.

Some Pics:
100_1421.jpg

100_1410.jpg

100_1418.jpg

Heres a short video of the videos I uploaded on it
Click here to watch Panasonic-Video

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks nice man, i just got a new one yesterday as well. i got the sony CDX-F5710. its the newer version of th eone that was stolen out of my car (the Sony CDX-F5700). i think that this headunit i got is perfect for its price, its got a good ammount of options, and an AUX input in the back for my iPod (which i just bought this saturday black 30gig video, its so nice) yea, so i think i had a good $500 weekend:D hahaha. my headunit was $230ish from circuit city cuz i also bought the wiring harness that plugs into the other one you buy so you dont have to splice, im lazy:p so shoot me. but yea, i like yours, its nice, sounds like a great price too.

bluedevil1550

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
looks nice man, i just got a new one yesterday as well. i got the sony CDX-F5710. its the newer version of th eone that was stolen out of my car (the Sony CDX-F5700). i think that this headunit i got is perfect for its price, its got a good ammount of options, and an AUX input in the back for my iPod (which i just bought this saturday black 30gig video, its so nice) yea, so i think i had a good $500 weekend:D hahaha. my headunit was $230ish from circuit city cuz i also bought the wiring harness that plugs into the other one you buy so you dont have to splice, im lazy:p so shoot me. but yea, i like yours, its nice, sounds like a great price too.

Why did you buy it from Circuit City :rolleyes: They're pretty damn expensive compared to places on the net imo because you coulda brought it from CarDomain for about $130. But nice headunit anyway :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
they have that headunit on cardomain? haha, i havent looked, and last time i looked at cardomain for anything.......which ill admit, was a loooong time ago, it was horribly overpriced then anywhere else, i forgot what it was tho.

acrod99

Reaction score
i want a pic of my car on my radio! dang! nice head unit, though.

ryon527

Reaction score
I got the Panasonic CQ-C8300U. I'm having problems with it now, hopefully you won't have any problems.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Is that my accord in that first pic on the radio? I think its my car, just reversed. Heres my pic.
front.jpg

Now look at the first pic of the radio. I think I see a hint of gold in the wheels, and thats my bodykit. BWAHAHAHAHA! Thats freakin awesome! I'm on the radio! :D

Back