Newark street racers get owned!!

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Looks like Newark is tired of the street racing. I went there a couple of times and it was pretty cool. Now, these morons are simple out of control. A lot of young kids with beat up civics doing burnouts and driving crazy through crowds of people. I haven't been there in over a year but I heard it was getting crazy.
Clicky

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Problem with young "racers" is they don't know when to stop. They're excited, stupid, and want to drive crazy all the times. I admit, i used to street race some times. But i know where to do it, when and i can decline a race if i feel the place isn't safe. Btw, i rarely race against a young stupid, because they don't know when race stops and they often continue to drive like mofo because they lost the race..

Safe Street Racing is the best.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ill admit it too, ive street raced before as well. i wasnt stupid about it tho, and like, i only did if i felt safe enough to do it. i do remember one time some dude in a silverado tried to race me, and i whopped him, and i would say he was at least 25, and after he got owned by an auto 4 banger accord, i guess that pissed him off or something, and he like just about side swipped me ON PURPOSE and was throwing **** out his windows after he got infront of me. that faggot really pissed me off. like dont try to do something and get pissed when you lose, haha.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I think the whole fast and furious thing is old. I'm for one getting pissed about every mother ****er in town revving their motot and wanting to race. Its just getting REALLY old.

Crono139

Reaction score
From what I heard, they were shooting off their paintball guns at passing trucks.

They had it coming.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lol... wat a lame-*** bunch of kids.... IMO, most of our cars could take on most of their riced out civics with fart pipes! :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i hope TJP from v6p.net wasnt down there at that time, haha, i remember from the birthday meet we had on 7/31, he said he went over there a little bit every now and then, i think.

Back