Engine Mod

DaAccord98

Reaction score
Hey Ppl Wats Goin On??
Got A Q?
If U Have An Automatic Car Lets Say Like Mines I Got It Auto Since I Couldnt Find The Stick Shift...would It Make A Difference If I Was 2 Turbo Charge It Or Is There Any Point In Even Turbo Charging It Since Is Auto???? Please Reply With Many Ideas

DaAccord98

Reaction score
but is it goin to b hottt u kno wat i mean would i still get that crazy sound from the BOV no right? and would i get more power?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
with an Auto you'll only lose out slight amount of Power.
you will still get a BOV sound because you are still shifting gears.
if you do it, you might want to do a Level 10 tranny upgrade because your auto will blow.
or you might want to get a tranny cooler.

do research for turbos in general before.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
youll always get more power from a turbo. as for the sound from the bov, idk, i guess it should still make a sound, but ive never heard a sound clip of an auto with one.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
damn so i would have 2 spend a couple of good $$$ right....iono ill prolly wont do anythin crazy like that but hey u neva kno....any1 got any more stuff write it down so i could read wat ya think

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
More power - yes
Cool BOV Soundz - yes

On the auto, when you let off the gas after getting into boost it will release pressure. Atleast that's how my bro's is setup.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
damn now i wanna get it...wat brand he got and wat he do it so no problem would occur like check engine light anythin like that

Back