Lowering 4dr Accord

DaAccord98

Reaction score
HEy ppl
ok i wanna get H&R sports lowering springs for my car if i get those 1.5 front and 1.2 rear wat shocks should i get???

DjC

Reaction score
its a rather mild drop with soft spring rates. some tokico blues will be fine for you.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
iight so if i get the H&R and the Tokito Blues...my car wouldnt bounce like sum civics b doing right? wat else would i need 2 get in order for no part 2 get damaged in my car after lowerin it??? please give me the specific parts thanks

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
You'd be as far as wearing down suspension parts go. Thats a pretty subtle drop just get an alignment after words.

Phil47906

Reaction score
Like others have suggested get the blues with a mild drop. You'll be happy. Afterwards get an alignment and if need be a camber kit. But you might want to look into complete coilovers. I'm not sure what the prices are nowadays but if you're buying springs and shocks with separate shipping on each item, you might as well spend a bit more and get some coilovers (it's just a suggestion...something to think about).

cg6boi

Reaction score
i have a 3.5 drop in front and 3 in the rear and im on some tokico blues for about 30k miles and my shocks are perfect. the only problem is that i need new bumpstops (i think thats what they are called) for my coil overs and dont know where to get new ones (HELP IF YOU KNOW!!!!!!)

DaAccord98

Reaction score
damn dats sum crazy drop u got there cg6boi...damn regardin that i dont kno wat it is...anyways i just received sum Neuspeed 4 x-mas and they are 1.8 front and 1.7 rear r they any good??? plus im still thinkin on gettin either 18s or 19s or 20s

cg6boi

Reaction score
if you wanna go big rims you should prolly get the 18's and call it a day, anything bigger is just a statement imo. with that drop of about 2" it'll look hella clean

00accord

Reaction score
yeah neuspeeds are ok too, got the for xmas is the best thing ever cause now you have some extra cash to spend on the struts now an go koni yellows if you wanted too.

Back