Any Make Stock Wheel Pic Thread

rayfinkle5

Reaction score
Hello.

I am new to this forum but not new to the 6GA. My wife and I are the original owners of a 2000 Satin Silver Metallic Accord Coupe. I must admit I didn't view this car as anything more than solid transportation until recently. I have been visiting this forum for weeks as a guest and I have been impressed with what I have seen. I am inspired to make a few changes to our stock daily.

One look I have ALWAYS loved is stock wheels (of any make) that improve and transform the look of a car. Not only is this less expensive and more creative than going out and buying aftermarket wheels but, in some cases it looks better to. I have done my best to search this forum to view examples of this look but have not been very successful. I have seen a few cars with Acura TL, and RSX wheels but that's it. Please help me by posting photos of 6GA's with Honda, Acura or any other stock wheel that looks good. Please also include any suspension or body work that has been done to create the fit and stance. Thanks in advance for your help. I look forward to what you have to share!

If a thread like this already exists please let me know where I can find it and disregard. Thanks.

vu 6thgen

Reaction score
For all your suspension needs, there is a thread specifically for that topic which includes different setups to fit your liking. As for OEM wheels, depending whether or not you are 4/5 lug gives you variety.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I just joined but I just been to busy to log in. Anyways here's mine with si rims. I know i need to be lowered lol
IMG-20110527-00097.jpg

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
AMR Coilovers (appx 2.5" drop)
17x7 45mm offset OEM TSX wheels

DSC_1815.jpg

Accord011.jpg

08SpringMeet4.jpg

94-97 Accord 15" JDM alloys (almost like the EX alloys here in the US)

P1000385.jpg

rayfinkle5

Reaction score
For all your suspension needs, there is a thread specifically for that topic which includes different setups to fit your liking. As for OEM wheels, depending whether or not you are 4/5 lug gives you variety.

Thank you. I saw that but was disappointed in the lack of pictures. The information will be helpful.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
235/45/17 is the correct tire size for those. TL wheels don't generally give any rubbing issues unless you use spacers.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
06' acura tl wheels. 235/45/17 for now.
Ffty1

f972d3e4.jpg

Ap1 s2k wheels. Vogtland lowering springs

IMG_0410.jpg

Civic si wheels. Ground control coilover sleeves.

IMG_1430.jpg

Last edited:
Back