anybody without a lowered car?

scr1be

Reaction score
I was wondering if a 4dr would still look good if you just put a full kit on without lowering.

I live in an area with awful pavement. I just wanted to know if others didn't lower their car and only had a full kit, and if so, can I see a picture?

thanks

wg2k7

Reaction score
it will look better with a lip kit then nothing, but lowered>stock. if you get some 18s you should be able to get a drop and still be plently high to clear the poor pavement

Jeffro

Reaction score
I have 100% stock drop... lol... And no kit. Sorry, I guess I'm no help, but IMO, I'd drop it, even a little bit before adding any body kit. Someday I'd like to drop, but I probably won't go more than about 1 1/2 inches, 2 at the absolute most because of my driveway :(

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
I have 100% stock drop... lol... And no kit. Sorry, I guess I'm no help, but IMO, I'd drop it, even a little bit before adding any body kit. Someday I'd like to drop, but I probably won't go more than about 1 1/2 inches, 2 at the absolute most because of my driveway :(

When will that "someday" be? lol :beer:

Hey, like it was said up above, its your car, you can do w/e the hell you want. But IMO lowering would look the best. Wont look right without it being lowered, but its all up to you.

6THGEN_AI4

I have no drop at all and believe me I can't stick the gap out of my head.

I recomend 1.5" id the streets are in a really bad condition but stock suspension and lip kit and rims don't go together IMO.

PS. thats IMO its your car you can do whatever you want.

I got 17" no drop.

image8ev2.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
my cars not kitted or anything, but ive lowered it since these pictures, cuz it looks alot better when lowered. i have 17" rims by the way.

Meatexit18servicestationEDIT.jpg

Me01EDIT.jpg

4x4 status, haha.

and now:

07EDIT.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
i only have a JP front lip on my 4dr without lowered springs. i agree with nost people is that, lowering should be first. i'm planning to upgrade my suspension soon.

Back