boost pressures.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
well I have an upcoming tuning appt. and I'm torn on what I should run for boost pressures. its built to handle 15 all day everyday. but I don't know if I should tune it for wastegate pressure (10psi) or just run the 15psi right off the bat. I really wanna run 15 and make the full power that I planned for, but I'm not sure if I'd be risking anything since this motor and turbo have never seen boost. OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
go big or go home, like a boss

but if it was me and my car, engine, turbo (aka MONEY) then i would be scared ****less

start low and then build up

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
oh I mean when its tuned I'll start at 10 and then we'll push it up to 15. but I'm debating if I should tune it for 10 call it a day. and then in like 10k miles retune it for 15. I dunno what to doooooooOo!!!!!!!!! lol I really wanna make crazy power but I don't wanna blow her up. :sad:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Niice! Also you may want to hit up Erik123456789, he's also the man when it comes to high boost on F23 blocks. If it were me I'd do 12psi, but 15 should be fine if everything is built to handle it. Good luck bro, can't wait to see the results!

Back