newbie sayin' hello....

robbyx_209

Reaction score
sup guys... i'm a noobie to this site but noticed everyone here is from either V6P, honduh.com, or accordtuner.com... so i guess some of you guys already know me and seen my ride... but for those that haven't here it is:

11362DSC04478-1-med.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, your car looks good. ive seen you on v6p before, that might be from where youve seen me. i was never really on honduh, i was on accord tuner for a little bit, just havent gotten around to signing up again since the rennovation, haha, and im also on accordinglydone, i check that place like once a month, haha. anyway, welcome to the site, youll like it here, good group of people.

robbyx_209

Reaction score
wow man... accordinglydone... how many accord sites are there?!.. LOL... but it's kool, more sites means more info and more places to buy/sell accord stuff :) ... i think accordtuner went down again :p ... yea i've seen your ride on V6P... aight man thanks for the welcome and see ya around :)

acrod99

Reaction score
sick car, man. i'll be running the same urethane r34 next year so i can protect my intercooler better. welcome to the forum-great group of guys here!

98sleeper

Reaction score
great looking ride man. i like the style! keep up the good work! good guys here! welcome to the board good to have you!

robbyx_209

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
welcome to the board robby! u ain't a noob!! poser!! :p

i know, i'm just new to THIS site, just being humble.. heh :)

acrod99 said:
sick car, man. i'll be running the same urethane r34 next year so i can protect my intercooler better. welcome to the forum-great group of guys here!

seen your cardomain.. very nice man... turbo's always a plus for me... i plan on customizing the front bumper by filling in the 2 top holes on the front bumper... give it a cleaner look...

acrod99 said:
Looks good. Post some more pics.

i will post more pic's shortly, my comp took a major dump so i'm currently trying to recover everything i lost... but i'll have them up by tonight

** thanks for all the comps guys :)

Back