high mileages car can across the country

sakulakao

Reaction score
NEED ADVICE!!
For the job we need to move from boston to San Francisco but I have problem with my car because I have high milesages car 160,000miles and the new belt waiting for install
and spring, strut, Should I sell my car or change all kinds of stuff and drive my car to there ,I am so frightened my car might be broken at the middle of nowhere when I drive it through

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
when traveling far make sure you can change a spare tire.

Check all fluid levels.

Jumper cables.

Emo236e

Reaction score
If there's nothing wrong with you car right now, you should be ok. Check fluids, bring extra coolant and oil if you tend to burn any oil if you wanted to be safe. Make sure your spare is in good shape and you should be just fine.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
change the belts, change oil, bring a spare or 2, plus ectra fluids (coolant etc) and go to town

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol mine had 160k when U bought it. didn;t do anything except change the oil on it and it still ran strong when I pulled it at 260k. best bet would be run it by a shop you can trust and have them check it over.

sakulakao

Reaction score
Ask the expert about the driving I-80 coast to coast . I am going to drive at mid of the Nov . Does need change the snow tire when I thought the Wyoming , Utah ,Nev? Any tips?:bowdown:

Last edited:
Back