What kind of rims are these?

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Alright well im not stranded in a parking lot somewhere where my car wont start, but this is still somewhat urgent hah....

anyways...

does anyone have an idea what kind of rims these are?

I know they are ADR, 18', 4 lug, but thats about it....

any help would be appreciated...

ptr9As2hXp9c2tQC7CpWcouSJokHxkzJtYSR8pq0nNHSnipRisW6LFnIzpefUQr6TpRm-nvmLBq3GxppLMU

aYagVXrmIgK7zisx-YU615e-jkS2sW8g_eoP5lsEsnjL6goSpeD77wVk1wy7P8TSup8vNOPWC24rdX0xLLZQ

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
:hahano: i was debating whether to go all black or just chrome, seeing how our dark emerald green paint can flush both ways....so this is the compromise haha....

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
flip it over, the model should be engraved into it.

Edit: ADR Venomous

I don't have the rims lol otherwise I woulda done that...

but you were right! venomous is the model....thanks a bunch.

and to the people that don't like them....do you honesty think the kid with altezzas on his car is going to be the one to care what other people think of the rims he's getting haha....

Emo236e

Reaction score
^good point I guess.

F23, +1 for differentiating between rims and wheels...for some reason, it drives me crazy when people call wheels, rims. It's like calling an engine a valve cover.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
^good point I guess.

F23, +1 for differentiating between rims and wheels...for some reason, it drives me crazy when people call wheels, rims. It's like calling an engine a valve cover.

Technically I was only looking for the make/model of the rims themselves, not the wheels in whole, (I already know the make/model of the tires, their lexanis), so I deemed it as inappropriate to ask the question "what kind of wheels are these", when I'm only looking for a specific part...

But yes, still a very valid point.

Back