Favorite shift knob?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, so i'm getting bored, need a cheap, quick fix :D. I'm looking at this..
RAZRA96.jpg

I don't like the simulated leather though or the fact that suppoadly it sits higher (don't want to cut my shifter down more).

Post your favorite knob. I'm looking for something that isn't all alumminum, i hate it in the summer, shifting with the shaft with the ac on the knob :D

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Trust me, i want that bad. That's kind of why i've been waiting on getting a shift knob, the stock rubber one doesn't do it for me, lol. I just don't have the cash to drop, i'm looking for something cool but cheap i can replace later. I know i can buy just the knob, which isn't my favorite, but if i buy the knob now and the boot/shifter later, or the boot and shifter (which is too much), it's not cost effective.

Damn, i type too much.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, both those look nice but i'm trying to stay away from aluminum. Obviously it's hot alot in cali and alumminum sucks for that. I'd like something that is a combination, like i posted, i like the look of metal, just not how hot it gets. Maybe i'll just buy the on and put real leather, or better yet, some suede on it.

Spyder

Reaction score
I liked the Greddy counterweighted round metal shift knob I used to have on my 200sx. I had a Nismo one that was nice too. I only will buy knobs that thread onto the shifter because I haven't had any good experiance with the one that use the plastic sleeve and alan bolts.

Back