MP4 format videos?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
anyone know where i could download, or what a good program to use would be, to get MP4 file type videos? like music videos and such? for free as well. cuz i just got one of those new iPods on saturday, and i just finished putting all my old songs on this new one, haha, and i still have 25 gigs of space left to put more **** onto, and i did download a lot of videos before but theyre like wmv's and crap, and iPod only supports MP4's right now. i htink PSP's use MP4's too. thanks in advance.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, i dunno abt mp4 too... i downloaded a trance album, and it's all in mp4 format.... it's audio tho, not video.... if i burn them onto a CD, my mp3-playing headunit can't play it, rite??

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, im not sure about that, all i know is that i have 11 music videos i now cant play on my iPod, haha. it sucks, haha.

jonblizz

Reaction score
go to this site
www.downloads.com
they have tons of differrent programs that u can get for free or at least get a trial offer of something, i personally use bearshare or kazaa lite k++ edition
or there always www.mirc.com, u can download tons of stuff there but u have to learn the code
hope this helps u out a lil bit
let me know how u make out :D

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
jonblizz said:
go to this site
www.downloads.com
they have tons of differrent programs that u can get for free or at least get a trial offer of something, i personally use bearshare or kazaa lite k++ edition

Personally I HATE kazaa. I download songs, or what I think are songs and they're completely the wrong thing, or they're fukked up, or something. Is kazaa lite different than kazaa?

jonblizz

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Personally I HATE kazaa. I download songs, or what I think are songs and they're completely the wrong thing, or they're fukked up, or something. Is kazaa lite different than kazaa?
YEAH THEY USED TO OFFER IT BUT U HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT , IT SES KAZAA'S NETWORK BUT IT DOSENT HAVE ALL THE ADVERTISING, IT BLOCK PPL FROM SEEING WHAT U ARE DONLOADING
ALTHOUGH I DONT USUALLY USE K++ MUCH ANYMORE I STICK TO BEARSHARE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
used to use KAzaa Lite... less ads and spyware, and it allows u to select individual songs..... i now use bittorrent.... i can dl full albums anytime i want, and tht works for me cos i have a mp3 player in the car :D

Back