fuel pump or relay???

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
so the other day i was driving normally doing 60 mph. then i notice my ABS light came on at a stop light then a minute late my car just turns off. so i pull over put the car in park and waited a minute and started up which i just crank up like nothing happen. my car also cut off after i floor it but that time the ABS light didnt come on. and this time it took like 2 mins for it start up. both of these times the motor just shut off like i just turn the key off. weird

for some reason the motor jerks once in a while like its not getting any or lil fuel too it.

someone told me it could be my oil pump not pumping. and i read that my fuel pump is going out or it could just be the relay going out.

if yalll could help i would love ya forever :jae:. plus i need this fix tonight for class starting tomorrow and then work all weekend.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Main relay is the problem only when starting, all it does is engage the fuel pump. Your ABS light and the car shutting off while driving are something else.

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
So do you think if I replace the main relay ut would fix it? Or should just take it too honda dealer and let them charge me to tell me what wrong.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So do you think if I replace the main relay ut would fix it? Or should just take it too honda dealer and let them charge me to tell me what wrong.

No, I was saying the main relay is not the problem since your car is starting fine.

Check to see if your car has had the ignition switch recall maintenance done, then go from there.

Back