Reverse and Gas problem

ptran4o9

Reaction score
I just got car back from shop and now when I reverse the rear suspension make like a squeeking noise yet I dont know from what and it whistles tomorrow after work ima check my bolts on my coilovers to make sure everything tight and if it does it again I'll let you guys know and maybe someone can help me out

also another problem i ran into was about the gas, for some odd reason when i pump full tank it doesn't show full on my gauge and when im rlly low on gas the light doesn't pop up. last time i ran out gas completely testing to see if light would come on but it doesn't good thing i was like only block away from gas station though.

Help please

p.s. still learning about cars so im lacking knowledge and hoping you guys can help me

Thanks PT

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
The gas light doesnt work on mine either or a lot of friends 6gens but not sure about why it doesnt show that its full.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
the little floater on the pump might be messed up. if it floats all the way to the top it'll show "Full" on your dash. maybe you fill it all the way up and it's not floating like it used to.

OR

there's resistance from that float to the dash somewhere in the wiring and it shows lower fuel.

ptran4o9

Reaction score
ahh ic like it goes up to full then when i step on gas it just drain like i have turbo or something im like wtF

ptran4o9

Reaction score
Found out the squeeking noise it was my brakes going bad in rear

001Stunna

Reaction score
If you know the tank is full but the needle won't show full it can be one of..
-stuck floater
-stuck needle
-possibly damaged something if you messed with the gauge cluster/took it apart

Back