Is their and accord meet up anywhere in phoenix arizona

1sick98accord

Reaction score
hey whats up anyone from phx az hit me up just wondering where the az accord meet up is and what all they do im prez of a club here in town but curious to see what other accords have done to them.

98 accord 2 door coupe white

seibon vs 2 carbon fiber hood
eibach 2 inch drop
18 black chrome lip rims
10,000k h.i.d.s
jdm fog lights 3000k h.i.d. kit in fog lights
carbon fiber eyebrows
mugen front lip
f1 fenders

Last edited:

skabone

Reaction score
I'm in tempe. there are not many done up 6th gen accords out here. jschmid is also out here.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^skabone and jschmid prob have the best looking accords out there.... roadtrip for me if a meet happens? hmmm...

jccg5

Reaction score
im in chandler bro
and save up for the car now and buy some mod cuz im broke due to credit bill

skabone

Reaction score
thread revival! if anyone is intrested in a fun canyon cruise let me know. the weather is getting nicer out and the Tortila Flats are a lot of fun. I can't wait for it to warm up a little more so I can hit up Mt. Lemon again. those are some crazy twisty roads.:cool:

jccg5

Reaction score
MT LEMMON IGHT NOW BUT PEOPLE BEEN complaint about the cop and the cop massecre the mt lemmon run and give everyone a ticket...and mostly people disaggree with that but there some people hate mt lemmon now bro..the cop are mostlt on the mt lemmon roaming free on that street now,...so best advice create some meet and we meet in az city like chanlder or tempe lake !

skabone

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
MT LEMMON IGHT NOW BUT PEOPLE BEEN complaint about the cop and the cop massecre the mt lemmon run and give everyone a ticket...and mostly people disaggree with that but there some people hate mt lemmon now bro..the cop are mostlt on the mt lemmon roaming free on that street now,...so best advice create some meet and we meet in az city like chanlder or tempe lake !
the Tortila Flats are pretty fun roads. when I went there with jschmid it was a lot of fun and there wasn't really a cop presence there at all. :afro:

jccg5

Reaction score
skabone said:
the Tortila Flats are pretty fun roads. when I went there with jschmid it was a lot of fun and there wasn't really a cop presence there at all. :afro:

yea i been there only once but is look fun

skabone

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
yea i been there only once but is look fun
yeah it is, I bet its not too crowded out there this time of year either. when I went with jschmid we got there kind of early in the morning and we had the roads to ourself. those roads are all banked and they are so much fun.

Back