H logo on 6thgen?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
what are the dimensions of the front and rear H logo. i'm trying to find those red H's to replace the front and rear and wanted to find a decent size. the rear won't matter as much but the front will because of that little block there. too small and it'll look weird.

also, does anyone know how to remove the stock H logo?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
you can stick a credit card under the rear there should be adhesive tape on there

and the front there are 2 screws holding it down

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
two screws from the bottom of the back of it. i was looking for it today when i was cleaning the car and couldn't find anything.

the back is just adhesive? i thought there were 2 holes in them, everyone on here has two holes after they remove the logos.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
rearshot.jpg

i cut the ring off a badge for a pilots grill and put 3M tape on the back, haha.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i know how i'm going to put the new ones on. i need to know how to take the stock ones out of the front and the rear.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the front, for my 98 sedan, you take the bumper off, and their will be 2 screws holding on the whole piece, and you just undo them, and that should taek off the whole part, then you can prolly just pry the rest. i oculd look, but i cant find where i put mine, haha. the backs easy. you can use fishing wire or dental floss, ive used both, neither worked better then the other. theirs no screws in the rear one, on the sedans at least, it just has like 2 set "probes" so the emblem get put in straight, haha.

Back