Avoid this ebay seller

klee

Reaction score
Here is what was posted on the solo2.com boards by a fellow auto crosser, needless to say, I can't believe this racism crap still happens to this day. What gives???

so i purchased a catalytic converter off ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=8002249210&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

i paid immediately. the item came in a week later, but the problem was that they sent me the wrong part. no biggie. i email them about the problem (using the email address they provided ebay). one week, no answer, so i sent them another email. I also logged on to ebay and sent them a 3rd email through ebay. The next day, I thought it'd be easier to call them, so using the number they advertise on their auction, I give them a call. *tap, tap, tap* no answer after 15 rings. I call them the following day early in the morning. same result.

Ok, so they're not responding. i file a dispute with paypal. 2 weeks go by, and today I receive a phone call (it's the seller). he asked to speak to me, i said this is he.. he starts out with "If you have a f@#$'n problem, why don't you call us you f@#$'n c*$ks*cker!" ..what in the ???? i proceed to tell him that i did call them. "No you didn't c*$ks*cker, i'm by the phone ALL the time" what's with the profanity?? he then asks what time is it in cali. i said 2pm, he said it's 4pm over in tennessee. "Did you think of the f#@$'n time difference, (CS)" i told him that the profanity isn't helping anything. there's too much censorship needed for his reply. I told him that i called him 1:55 pm my time (i kept a log), and i called him 9:50 am the following day. response: "You know what time that is? that's lunch time, we're (F)'n closed at lunch you (F)'n ch&nk!"... so much for being by the phone "ALL" the time. he continued on sayin how his daddy probably killed my relatives in Vietnam or China and that i should come over to tennesse so i can experience what his daddy did to my relatives. he asked which of the country's i'm from. i said neither.. he gets a F- on customer service, but stinks at being a racist too. I hung up after that.

Believe it or not, i didn't use profanity throughout the whole conversation. so much for living in harmony with one another. :(

Muyo

Reaction score
Wow I cant believe he just went crazy like that on a buyer. If he did that to me, I'd get bunch of friends together and pay him a visit.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
holy s.h.i.t...

in the same way, avoid buying parts of RacingGuys...item are good but shipping is slow, very slow.

Also, keep away from buying digitals cam accesories from Digital Innovations, it's been two months since i paid the Camera Tripod and still didn't receive it. I completed a request on Paypal and don't receive news.

We must create a thread about negative ebay sellers.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Christ! What a freakin redneck. Not all of us southerners are like that man. Just a very small handfull of backwoods *** mountain goat fukkers in Tennessee. Sorry to hear that, and I'm sure you left negative feedback, right?

klee

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Christ! What a freakin redneck. Not all of us southerners are like that man. Just a very small handfull of backwoods *** mountain goat fukkers in Tennessee. Sorry to hear that, and I'm sure you left negative feedback, right?

Actually it happened to my friend. He ended up filing a complaint with ebay and paypal. I know many of you southerners are cool. It only takes one bad apple to screw it up.

okasu

Reaction score
ahh damn klee... f*ck that dude man.. he aint sh*t... don't let stupid like that fu*k ya head up...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, wow, that guy was a complete asshole, haha. if that was me, and he flipped on me, idk how long, or even if i wouldve kept my cool about that sh!t.

Back