Yogi's 1999 Sedan EX (56K GTFOB!... No really... get out)

Yogi

Reaction score
234.jpg

28sqx49.jpg

6z1zef.jpg

2m85jj9.jpg

24vr2wp.jpg

eheivc.jpg

29e4rkm.jpg

2a9v4g4.jpg

2q99oi1.jpg

okmt5d.jpg

28thkx2.jpg

2a687zr.jpg

zkhf6w.jpg

6hu5uv.jpg

2qnmhih.jpg

2r4rbsk.jpg

4EVER
2r1z1w4.jpg

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
nice, is that HeatherMist Metallic? if so big ups to you for another heather-mist accord. :thumbsup:

naoandlata

Reaction score
Nice yakima rack. Atleast you use it unlike some peepz on ht. Any plans on the motor? lol

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
nice ride man...the rack adds something different to it...i usually wouldnt like it but it adds to the character of the car....what wheels are those? volks?

Yogi

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
i like the car. you made that weird champagne color work REAL well. nicely done!

lol thanks

Neight said:
nice, is that HeatherMist Metallic? if so big ups to you for another heather-mist accord. :thumbsup:

hehehe thanks agian

naoandlata said:
Nice yakima rack. Atleast you use it unlike some peepz on ht. Any plans on the motor? lol

lol someone else mention the same thign and its funny cause each car he talked about was a car in my team =P motor plans probably just slightly build the single cam... but as of now im enjoying the stock gas mileage heheh :p

1463672444_l.jpg

00blackedaccord said:
nice ride man...the rack adds something different to it...i usually wouldnt like it but it adds to the character of the car....what wheels are those? volks?

yeah i guess its someone being uniqe theres always people opinions but in the end everyone has there own style and thats what people usually respect
the wheel are

18X8 +26 "Work" VS Editions
Wrapped with 215/35/18 Raptors
aaa.jpg

Yogi

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
I am in love with your car because of your wheels!!!!

lol thanks, i think thats the only thing that sets off the car imo... Maximum offset ;) heheh

dynasty

Reaction score
isn't those wheels pretty rare? i remember my friend saying those are discontinued. maybe it was some other brand.

Back