front lip install instructions?

minituck04

Reaction score
from what ive read your gonna have to take the bumper off and flip it over and install your lip like that. u suggest using blue tape and covering your bumper and lip when you drill so you dont slip and fudge up your paint. hope that helps.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
get 3M blue tape and put it anywhere u want, esp where the bumper curves.... i would only drill the part in the fenderwell to ensure a clean install... get a friend to help u install it... btw, no need to take off the bumper

minituck04

Reaction score
i was saying that cuz it may be a lil harder if your doing it solo. like i always have to do

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
get 3M blue tape and put it anywhere u want, esp where the bumper curves.... i would only drill the part in the fenderwell to ensure a clean install... get a friend to help u install it... btw, no need to take off the bumper

+1

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
minituck04 said:
i was saying that cuz it may be a lil harder if your doing it solo. like i always have to do

ic ic... good advice :beer:

minituck04

Reaction score
cuz it would suck to do all that work and mount it cockeyed. good luck on your install bro. just got my wheels in a springs should be here tomm or thurs. once thats installed the lips next. post pics

wg2k7

Reaction score
it prolly wont fit right first, you just gotta stretch it and stretch it and stretch it, and after a few weeks you need to readjust it, then itll be good

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
let it sit outside in the sun for a couple hours before you install...that should make it easier to fit...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Depending on the fitment, i'd actually suggest you keep it on the car. If it fits well, take the bumper off, it's fine but pointless. If it doesn't fit so well, i know i'd personally want it on the car. What i did was used double sided tape on the sides to get it even, then when it was right, i drilled holes.

Back