Car Won't Start!

JoeyG401

Reaction score
So I got into my car this morning about to start a normal day, and my car just wouldn't start...I had the oil changed three days ago, and have been doing a lot of driving, but I havent done anything to the car major in a while. The car sounds like its about to start, but just keeps making the turning over sound. I lost my keys last night and am using a spare i had made at pep boys....not sure if that would have anything to do with it at all though lol..let me know what you guys think, thanks

Bax

Reaction score
is it just making a clicking noise when you turn the key? but nothing more?

Ch1R

Reaction score
Now you'll know why Pepboys does everything for less haha:jae:.
But on a serious note can be main relay since our car has a problem with that esp. if the car is warm inside.

silverbullet99

Reaction score
KEY NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED!!!! if its just a straight up key with no chip then you're never going to get your car started with it. those keys are only good for unlocking your door. if you can't find your original keys, call your honda dealership and see if they'll give you the "brake code" to bypass the immobilizer unit. then you can get it started and drive down to your honda or acura dealer and have them program the key..... or cut you a new key since the pep boys one prob doesn't have a chip in it......

your problem is definitely with your key. dont waste your time with the main relay.

JoeyG401

Reaction score
wtff lmao yeah im pretty sure its the key. i found the original keys and am going to try it at the mechanic now LMFAO it got towed yesterday

Back